– The Work That Reconnects Network provides support, guidance, and inspiration to people all over the world in their work for the Great Turning, in diverse communities, schools, universities, businesses, government agencies, and NGOs.
– The Work That Reconnects Network functions as a vibrant living system, providing communication, education, mutual support, and collaboration in creating curricula, practices, books and articles, music, poetry, and art.
– To design and build a network of facilitators and community members in the Work That Reconnects for optimal communication, collaboration, inspiration, and mutual support, and to contribute to the Great Turning.
– To promote the Work That Reconnects in the world by building relationships in person and via social media, an interactive website, a periodic journal, and other means.
– To develop a support system with funding and staff to enable the Work That Reconnects Network to fulfill its vision.
Openness, transparency, connectivity, collaboration, inclusivity, diversity, kindness, service to the welfare of all beings of the three times, and to the healing of the planet.
Although networks arise from the self-organization of all members, a few people have stepped up to get things going, calling ourselves the Network Weavers: Aravinda Ananda, Werner Brandt, Molly Brown, Tom McSteen, Emily Ryan, Christian Stalberg, Anne Symens-Bucher, and Constance Washburn.
Of that group, six people regularly attend our bi-weekly online meetings and have formed the Core Team to make decisions by consensus. They are Aravinda Ananda, Werner Brandt, Molly Brown, Tom McSteen, Emily Ryan, and Constance Washburn.
Other Weavers attend meetings of the Core Team when they are able, or when they want to bring up a proposal or concern. If you want to be involved in the Weavers group or the Core Team, please let us know via our Contact Form.
Opportunities To Get Involved
We are looking for folks to volunteer time and skills to help grow the Network. Please be in touch if you can help in these areas:
Network Weaving core team
Network engagement – involving folks in the activity of the Network
Website administration and development
Editorial team for Deep Times journal
Graphic design and layout for Deep Times journal
Scholarship fund development (policies, procedures, and funding)
Fund-raising and grant-writing to support the website, journal, scholarship fund, and other Network endeavors
Organizing and Creating/facilitating webinars for facilitators and friends of the Work That Reconnects.
Anything else you think needs doing!