The Work That Reconnects Network is a vibrant global community with 120 registered facilitators from over 15 different countries, 4,000+ friends and newsletter subscribers, and over 7,000 followers on Facebook.
The Work That Reconnects Network provides support, guidance, and inspiration to people all over the world in their work for the Great Turning, in diverse communities, schools, universities, businesses, government agencies, and NGOs.
The Work That Reconnects Network functions as a vibrant living system, providing communication, education, mutual support, and collaboration in creating curricula, practices, books and articles, music, poetry, and art.
To design and build a network of facilitators and community members in the Work That Reconnects for optimal communication, collaboration, inspiration, and mutual support, and to contribute to the Great Turning.
To promote the Work That Reconnects in the world by building relationships in person and via social media, an interactive website, a periodic journal, and other means.
To develop a support system with funding and staff to enable the Work That Reconnects Network to fulfill its vision.
Openness, transparency, connectivity, collaboration, inclusivity, diversity, kindness, service to the welfare of all beings of the three times and to the healing of the planet.
Although networks arise from the self-organization of all members, a few people have stepped up to get things going, calling ourselves the Network Weavers: Aravinda Ananda, Werner Brandt, Molly Brown, Paula Hendrick, Kathleen Rude, Emily Ryan, and Constance Washburn.
The Core Team of Weavers hold monthly online meetings to make decisions by consensus. Other Weavers attend meetings of the Core Team when they are able, or when they want to bring up a proposal or concern. If you want to be involved in the Weavers group or the Core Team, please let us know via our Contact Form. We especially welcome international Weavers (from outside the USA).
Part-time staff “coordinators” have supported the Network for the last two years: Silvia Di Blasio, Frieda Slavin and Jo Del Amor.
- Regional gatherings for facilitators and friends of the Work That Reconnects around the world. Read reports about these gatherings on our website.
- A new and improved website launched in September 2019 with greater accessibility and resources for our global network, including multilingual and international resources.
- Educational webinars and interdisciplinary experiences for and by WTR facilitators to foster cross-pollination and collaboration.
- Deep Times journal, published twice a year, with articles, essays, poetry, artwork and resources to inspire and inform our Work That Reconnects global community.
The Network is currently engaged in a major fund-raising campaign to support these projects, including Deep Times journal. We welcome all donations, large and small.
Opportunities To Get Involved
We welcome volunteers experienced in the Work That Reconnects to help expand the Network and its activities. Please use the Contact Form to let us know if you want to help in these areas:
- Coordinator of volunteers
- Network Weavers core team
- International Advisory Board
- Network engagement – involving folks in the activity of the Network
- Editorial team for Deep Times journal (currently full)
- Scholarship fund development (policies, procedures, and funding)
- Fund-raising and grant-writing to support the website, journal, scholarship fund, and other Network endeavors
- Organizing and creating/facilitating webinars for facilitators and/or friends of the Work That Reconnects.
- Anything else you think needs doing!