– The Work That Reconnects Network provides support, guidance, and inspiration to people all over the world in their work for the Great Turning, in diverse communities, schools, universities, businesses, government agencies, and NGOs.
– The Work That Reconnects Network functions as a vibrant living system, providing communication, education, mutual support, and collaboration in creating curricula, practices, books and articles, music, poetry, and art.
– To design and build a network of facilitators and community members in the Work That Reconnects for optimal communication, collaboration, inspiration, and mutual support, and to contribute to the Great Turning.
– To promote the Work That Reconnects in the world by building relationships in person and via social media, an interactive website, a periodic journal, and other means.
– To develop a support system with funding and staff to enable the Work That Reconnects Network to fulfill its vision.
Openness, transparency, connectivity, collaboration, inclusivity, diversity, kindness, service to the welfare of all beings of the three times and to the healing of the planet.
Although networks arise from the self-organization of all members, a few people have stepped up to get things going, calling ourselves the Network Weavers: Aravinda Ananda, Werner Brandt, Molly Brown, Paula Hendrick, Emily Ryan, and Constance Washburn.
The Core Team of Weavers hold bi-weekly online meetings to make decisions by consensus. Other Weavers attend meetings of the Core Team when they are able, or when they want to bring up a proposal or concern. If you want to be involved in the Weavers group or the Core Team, please let us know via our Contact Form.
Opportunities To Get Involved
- Volunteer coordinator
- Network Weaving core team
- Network engagement – involving folks in the activity of the Network
- Website development
- Editorial team for Deep Times journal
- Scholarship fund development (policies, procedures, and funding)
- Fund-raising and grant-writing to support the website, journal, scholarship fund, and other Network endeavors
- Organizing and creating/facilitating webinars for facilitators and friends of the Work That Reconnects.
- Anything else you think needs doing!